Heritage apartment with ocean views
Located in the renowned Prince Henry Development this over-sized two bedroom apartment radiates character and old world charm. This heritage listed apartment features high ceilings, grand windows, and large entertaining space with views of the ocean.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Quality polished timber floorboards
- Soaring four metre high ceilings and original features
- Grand windows maximise light and airflow
- Large private outdoor entertaining area
- Quality appliances including washer/dryer, fridge, dishwasher
- Two bright bedrooms with built-in robes and neutral woolen carpets
- Two stylish bathrooms, loft storage space and internal laundry
- Secure parking space with video intercom
Just ten minutes to nearby Eastgardens shopping centre and located close to peaceful parklands, neighbouring bushland, schools, local shops and transport, this great apartment is also only five minutes walk from Little Bay Beach.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $348 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1212 p/q approx.