Thornton – As new stylish large north facing
Located next to Penrith train station and across the rail line to Westfield, this 65sqm one bedroom unfurnished apartment in the as-new Thornton development (completed December 2016), offers convenient living in a master planned community only metres from all the amenities and transport you'd expect.
- Located in the Barlow building, a small block of 19 apartments makes for quiet peaceful living. Positioned on Level 2, dark colour scheme, north facing, large covered balcony, garden views
- Carpeted open living and dining area, LED lighting throughout
- Wool-blend carpeted bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Filled with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, block-out roller blinds
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench-tops, soft close cupboards
- Four burner gas cook top with stainless steel appliances
- NBN ready, MATV/PayTV points in living & bedroom
- Quality bathroom with mirrored vanity cabinet, large internal laundry with dryer
- Audio intercom with security and lift access, basement secure parking with storage cage
- Common landscaped courtyards, onsite building manager and property manager
- Pet-friendly building subject to owner approval
Available 16 January 2019.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
*** Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment or furnishings.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspection times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php