Thornton - Top floor mountains views north & south facing
Thornton Central apartments are located on the north side of Penrith train station with park and district views, some with water views towards the picturesque Blue Mountains, situated in the master-planned community Thornton Estate, offering convenient apartment living only metres to Westfield shopping centre, local parks and quality restaurants and cafes.
- Lv 4, top floor, north and south facing, two separated covered balconies
- Mountain view & Garden view, separated living and dining areas
Kitchen and living
- Carpeted open living and dining area, efficient LED lighting throughout
- Filled with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, block-out roller blinds throughout
- Entertainers eat-in kitchen with stone bench-tops, soft close cupboards
- Four burner stove top with stainless steel appliances
- NBN ready, MATV/PayTV points in living & bedroom
- Quality bathroom with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Large internal laundry with dryer
- Wool-blend carpeted bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Master bedroom with large quality en-suite
Security and building
- Audio intercom with security and lift access
- Basement secure parking with lockable storage cage(s)
- Common landscaped courtyards
- Onsite building manager and property manager
- Pets OK on application
Available 18 January 2019.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php