Peaceful retreat with water views
Promising a relaxed lifestyle overlooking the Lane Cove River, this double brick fifth floor apartment presents an exceptional entry point to a coveted market. Situated in the heart of Lane Cove, it's moments from a selection of popular cafés and shops at both Lane Cove and Hunters Hill.
- Spacious interiors complemented by fresh painting
- Light filled living area with new carpet
- Brand new kitchen with ample cabinetry and new appliances
- Carpeted bedrooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Elegant bathroom, internal laundry facilities and car space
- Overlooking picturesque Burns Bay Reserve and Lane Cove River
- Ready to move in and enjoy with vast potential to add value
- Represents a great opportunity for investors/first homeowners
- Sought-after location with security access
With great access to local transport networks, coupled with the blue chip suburb locale, this property is a must see and an ideal first step on the property ladder or great investment for the savvy investor.
Water Rates: $171 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $328 p/q approx.