Smart executive style in the heart of Hurstville
The quality of its design and the vibrancy of its location ensures this executive apartment's lifestyle appeal is matched by the opportunity to lock in reliable investment returns. Set in the sought-after East Quarter development, it offers a very private retreat that is light filled throughout, supremely easy to maintain and captures elevated northerly views over the district.
- Two double bedrooms plus a separate study/media room
- An ideal northerly aspect and bright, airy open plan design
- Sheltered balcony with a sunlit outdoor dining space
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher and quality appliances
- Ensuite, full main bathroom and a separate internal laundry
- Security car space, intercom entrance and air-conditioning
This superb property is presented in excellent condition and is perfectly positioned in a convenient walk-to-everywhere location with Hurstville's CBD, trains shopping, Hurstville Public School and lifestyle amenities within seconds from the front door.
Water Rates: $174 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $248 p/q approx.