Stylish designer living
Situated in one of Australia's finest examples of P&O Art Deco architecture with understated ultra-contemporary finishes, this superb garden apartment has been intuitively designed to maximise the flow of light and space throughout and is the epitome of modern luxury, low maintenance living. It is easy to see how many have fallen in love with the secluded nature of this landmark building.
- Filled with the natural sunlight of a north-eastern aspect
- Separate lounge and dining rooms, polished timber floors
- Deluxe kitchen with stone benches and gas appliances
- Storage space and secure parking on title
- Well presented interiors with absolutely nothing to add
- Lush common gardens, communal entertaining terrace
Set in the highly regarded 'Wyldefel Gardens' in the design-inspired Potts Point. This sublime residence offers a quality lifestyle just steps away from Potts Point's buzzing cafe's and impressive restaurant scene while being only a short 20 min walk to Sydney's CBD.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1414 p/q approx.