A designer lifestyle in a premium community
Crisp, fresh and full of natural light, this stylish 'Çomo' apartment provides a low care designer lifestyle or smart investment prospect in the premier Washington Park community. It combines bright airy interiors, sleek modern finishes and a large courtyard-sized terrace to deliver an excellent property that is quietly tucked away just a few minutes to Hurstville's CBD.
- Generous open plan design with fresh modern decor
- Contemporary kitchen with sleek gas appliances
- Two double bedrooms plus a separate study area
- Security parking space, air-conditioning and intercom
- Good sized bathroom, ensuite and internal laundry
- Beautiful communal gardens and landscaped surrounds
This peaceful setting is surrounded by parklands and wetlands as well as scenic walkways and cycleways while being very convenient to all lifestyle amenities. From here it is just a short stroll up to the train station, buses, the Morris Iemma Sports Centre and local shops.
Water Rates: $179 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $288 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $830 p/q approx.