Sheffield Quarter - Brand New Two Bed + Study
LEASED FOR $480 PER WEEK. If you are a Landlord looking for a tenant before Christmas, please urgently contact David Lipman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0409 663 535, so we can help you find a great tenant and look after your property management. Morton are the #1 local leasing and sales agent in Thornton Estate and the #1 leasing agent for units in Penrith.
Wildwood Apartments within Sheffield Quarter is a brand new apartment development located on the north side of Penrith train station situated in the highly sought after master-planned community Thornton Estate. With uninterrupted park and district views, plus water views towards the picturesque Blue Mountains, offering convenient apartment living only metres to Penrith train station, Westfield shopping centre, local parks and quality restaurants and cafes.
- Positioned on the south west corner of the building with a distinctive exterior façade overlooking the water canal and the cricket oval, these are some of the best views you will find in Thornton.
- Large 80sqm internal light-filled open living area with contemporary design and quality finishes, including timber floorboards, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, plus an 11 sqm covered entertainers balcony.
- Eat-in kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances, vertical splashback subway tiles and bold and sophisticated finishes exude style and elegance.
- Good sized study room, or possible third bedroom, NBN ready, video intercom.
- Bathrooms are spacious, practical and sleek, with a touch of luxury with wall hung basins, large mirrors and generous storage.
- Master bedroom includes ensuite and access to the balcony.
- Rooftop BBQ area and common area on level 6 with beautiful panoramic views.
- Pet friendly building, pets OK.
Available 20 December 2018, pending settlement completion.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php