Thornton Estate - As New Spacious Split-Level Family Home
Positioned in the highly sought-after Thornton Estate, minutes' walk to Penrith train station, Westfield, parks and close to schools, this unfurnished two storey four bedroom plus study south-west facing house with 2.5 bathrooms and single lockup garage (LUG) has park frontage and a must see!
- Separate living, study and dining areas, entertainer's kitchen
- Southwest facing covered balcony with Park and Mountains views
- Outdoor alfresco patio, a separate lounge area at the front.
- Large backyard lawn and garden, clothesline, side gate access
- Spacious internal laundry, ducted air con throughout
- Upstairs carpeted bedroom quarters all with built-in robes
- King-sized master with walk-in robes and ensuite
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
- Southwest facing covered balcony with garden views
- Single lock-up garage (LUG), pets OK pending owner's approval.
Available 6 December 2018.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php