Thornton - Near new tranquil freestanding
At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, is this as new one-bed villa in the highly sought-after Thornton Estate. This must-see spacious and stylish home located in the master-planned Thornton Estate in North Penrith, 10 minutes' walk to Penrith train station, nearby to Westfield, wetland park, Panthers, Fire Museum, University of Western Sydney, cricket oval, schools and shops.
Professional photos taken soon.
- Tiled open and dining flow to the covered decking alfresco area
- Kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Ducted A/C throughout, effective downlights, prewired NBN
- Carpeted bedroom with ensuite and mirrored built-in robes
- Single lock-up garage with internal access and addition laundry space
- Pets allowed pending owner approval.
Available 20 November 2018.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php