Pavilions East – Brand New Ground Floor North Facing
Thornton Central apartments are located on the north side of Penrith train station with uninterrupted park and district views, some with water views towards the picturesque Blue Mountains, situated in the master-planned community Thornton Estate, offering convenient apartment living only metres to Penrith train station, Westfield shopping centre, local parks and quality restaurants and cafes.
- This two bedroom unfurnished apartment on the ground floor has a North East aspect with plenty of natural light, complemented by the floor to ceiling windows.
- Covered balcony overlooking the cricket oval, playground and BBQ area.
- Entertainers eat-in kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close cupboards, mirrored splashback
- Four burner gas cook top with stainless steel appliances, internal laundry with dryer
- LED lighting, MATV and payTV points in living room and bedroom, split-system reverse-cycle air conditioning in the living room.
- Open living and dining with engineered timber flooring, large study area, light colour scheme.
- Wool-blend carpeted bedrooms, mirrored built-in robes, audio intercom with security and lift access.
- Quality bathroom/ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet, basement secure parking, storage cage.
- On-site building manager, common landscaped courtyards, pet friendly building.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php