Style and space with panoramic city views
Showcasing all the highlights of an inner-city apartment lifestyle with a stunning city panorama over heritage rooftops and the surrounding cityscape, this unique residence creates an instant impact. It combines smart modern interiors, a light-filled layout and spacious entertainment area to provide an excellent low-maintenance home in a vibrant location.
- Fresh and airy open design with 149 sqm in/outdoor living space
- Immediate sense of natural light with a due north aspect
- Floor-to-ceiling walls of glass that frame the elevated city outlook
- Extra-large entertainment terrace that wraps around the apartment
- Polished timber flooring, crisp modern décor and high ceilings
- Both bedrooms are generous and include study nooks and ensuites
- Quality modern kitchen with dishwasher and s/steel gas fittings
- Air conditioning for living space and both bedrooms
- Security car space + storage, intercom entry and lift access
The property can be described as a sun drenched urban oasis, bright and full of style and quietly set in the contemporary 'Fusion' development. Rarely is it possible to identify a lifestyle residence of such generous proportions and universal appeal. Positioned on the doorstep of Sydney's attractions with Broadway shops, cafes and dining options all just a short stroll away.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1888 p/q approx.