Beautifully presented period bungalow
Offered for the first time, this cherished family home for four generations is nestled in lush, low maintenance gardens and is a tranquil gem. The light filled easy-living interiors flow out to a private, level outdoor entertaining area and child friendly garden. With timber floors throughout, original features combined with modern conveniences, this home is a rarity – a peaceful retreat yet only minutes from Lane Cove Village and express buses to the CBD.
- Light-filled interiors, original timber floors, ceiling fans
- Updated kitchen, Miele appliances and gas stove
- Double bedrooms, main with built-ins, attic study
- Lush, level gardens with automatic watering system
- Built-in flued fireplace, separate workshop
- Short stroll to schools, shops and public transport to CBD
- Quiet, private and friendly street adjacent to parks and playing fields
A well-built and meticulously maintained double brick residence on 560sqm, it has the ability to add parking, a second story, pool or extend (STCA). This is a gorgeous family home with a rich full past, beautiful present and an unlimited future.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $312 p/q approx.