Thornton - Garden Outlook As New Large Ground Floor
Thornton Central apartments located on the north side of Penrith train station with park and district views, some with water views towards the picturesque Blue Mountains, situated in the master-planned community Thornton Estate, offering convenient apartment living only metres to Westfield shopping centre, local parks and quality restaurants and cafes.
- Garden Outlook, 22 sqm large courtyard
Kitchen and living
- Carpeted open living and dining area, LED lighting throughout
- Filled with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, block-out roller blinds throughout
- Gallery kitchen with stone bench-tops, soft close cupboards
- Four burner stove top with OMEGA stainless steel appliances
- NBN ready, MATV/PayTV points in living & bedroom
- Quality bathroom with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Large internal laundry with dryer
- Wool-blend carpeted bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
Security and building
- Audio intercom with security and lift access
- Basement secure parking with lockable storage cage
- Common landscaped courtyards
- Onsite building manager and property manager
- Pet-friendly building subject to owner approval
Available 23 November 2018
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php