Parkside living in an 'Iconic' building
Offering the perfect balance of a timeless heritage building, industrially inspired designs, and bespoke finishes this brand new apartment is a must to inspect; Sydney's finest in luxury living, 'Iconic' has set a new standard within Waterloo.
- Contemporary modular designs, raw solid materials
- Warehouse conversion within the 100 year old 'Chubb Safe factory'
- Bespoke cabinetry throughout each kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom
- A convenient location, placed in close proximity to the heart of Sydney's CBD
- A range of options in transport, 500m to Green Square Train Station
- Easy access to Sydney's most vibrant, and artistic shopping destinations
- A flourishing food scene from fine-dining to pubs
- State of the art European appliances and with stone top island bench
- Parkside views with huge entertainer's balcony, storage unit
Masterfully created architecture and interiors by SJB (with styling by Coco-Republic), Iconic Waterloo has embraced its status as a boutique development by maintaining the building's heritage as well as introducing industrial and luxury elements; thus establishing something truly amazing for Sydney's property market.
Water Rates: $180 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $275 p/q approx.