Warehouse conversion - occupy, lease or Airbnb
Rave reviews on Airbnb – "Just perfect", "I couldn't recommend enough", "gem of a place".
Offering multiple opportunities to owner/occupiers, investors or Airbnb hosts this is a wonderful entry opportunity into a vibrant inner city location. The top quality renovation features 3m high corniced ceilings and high end finishes. Highly sought after by tenants, the apartment also includes all of the furnishings.
- Rental return potential of $780 per week
- Secure building with intercom
- Ducted heating and air conditioning
- Resort facilities with pool and sauna
- Close to transport and walking distance to the CBD
Only moments to Woolloomooloo Finger Wharf's famous dining, the Art Gallery NSW, Domain, CBD and Potts Point. This apartment is perfect for the city executive or astute investor.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $213 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1468 p/q approx.