North facing apartment with leafy outlook
This bright and ultra-modern apartment represents a great chance to buy into Washington Park's popular Lakeview building and enjoy the development's lakeside setting amid acres of park-like grounds. Instantly appealing thanks to its stylish presentation and quality design, it offers a high performing property in mint condition surrounded by all the attractions of this celebrated masterplanned community.
- Well proportioned open plan layout with living and dining areas
- A wide covered balcony that overlooks landscaped gardens
- Designer stone kitchen equipped with sleek gas fittings
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins plus a separate study
- Two crisp modern bathrooms and an internal laundry
- Security car space and air conditioning
- Direct access to cycleways, scenic walkways, communal gardens
This is modern executive living at its very best and it is ready to move in and enjoy straight away with nothing further to do or spend. Perfectly placed for city professionals, downsizers and investors, this impeccably presented property is ideally located strolling distance to the train station, local shops and cafes and just a few minutes to Hurstville's CBD.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $270 p/q approx
Strata Levies: $814 p/q approx