A truly rare find - Two character residences
Both of these historic residences represent an exciting opportunity to acquire a versatile package in a premium Pyrmont setting. Occupying separate titles, these two neighbouring residences are both presented in great condition and provide excellent scope for extended families, investors or those seeking a home plus income in a premium city fringe location.
- Two character terraces to be sold separately or together
- Both well-appointed throughout and presented in great condition
- Two-level floorplans that feature generous upstairs bedrooms
- Well-equipped gas kitchen and full bathroom in each property
- Private outdoor areas include a courtyard garden, patio and terrace
- Ready to live in or lease out immediately with scope to update
- #12 formerly the home of celebrated Eternity artist Arthur Stace
Rarely does an opportunity arise that presents a lifestyle of such value, versatility and prime positioning with Pyrmont's host of cafes, shopping and the light rail station just a short stroll away.
Outgoings (per property):
Water Rates: $285 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $309 p/q approx.