Sydney's exclusive waterfront enclave 'The Fingerwharf'
Awash with natural light and occupying a prestigious position overlooking what is universally acknowledged to be the world's finest harbour, this exceptional residence is without equal. Refined, spacious and immaculately maintained, views stretch across the marina to the city skyline.
- Modern finishes meld with the rich maritime heritage
- With exposed timber beams and structural metalwork
- Extremely well proportioned open plan entertaining
- Generous master with views, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Contemporary gas kitchen comes with granite benches
- Ducted air conditioning, undercover parking space
- Freshly painted interiors, newly carpeted throughout
Stylishly understated and desirably low maintenance, this is a harbourside offering like no other. A short walk to galleries, parklands, transport and the city centre itself, it is simply metres to cafes and award winning restaurants.
Water Rates: $178 Quarterly
Council Rates: $214 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $5197 Quarterly