Thornton - As New Split-Level Stylish Terrace Park View
This near new split-level stylish three bedroom unfurnished terrace is situated in the highly sought-after master-planned Thornton Estate. Set on park frontage minutes' walk to Penrith train station, Westfield, parks, water canal, Fire Museum, cricket oval, and minutes drive to Panthers, University of Western Sydney, Nepean Hospital, schools and shops.
- Grassed backyard with alfresco patio, access to the single lock up garage (LUG) and rear lane, front yard porch and garden
- Master bedroom with private west facing balcony towards the Blue Mountains, walk-in robes, ensuite, TV points
- Tiled ground level living area with carpeted separate dining room at front, study area, TV/Data/Foxtel points, NBN ready
- Entertainers kitchen with gourmet 5-burner gas cooktop, eat-in stone benchtop, plenty of cupboard space with pantry, oven and dishwasher included
- All bedrooms with built-in robes, carpeted upstairs quarters, double roller blinds and flyscreens throughout, with crimsafe front and rear doors
- Ducted air con throughout with dual zone control
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, large internal laundry with toilet (as the third toilet), alarm system
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual property.***
Catch the express train from Penrith to Central in 48 mins (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 mins (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic, or try and find a car park at the train station!
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php
Available 9 July 2018