Thornton - Stylish North Facing
With the abundance Thornton has to offer, there's no question why this vibrant suburb is such a sought-after place to live, work and play. Because when it comes to modern life, this one bedroom apartment delivers on every level.
- North-West facing allowing for great light and views
- Large glass slider doors allows indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Open living and dining area with a mountain (dark) colour scheme
- Top of the range kitchen, stone bench tops and European appliances
- Beautifully tiled bathroom and LED lighting under wall cabinet
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure basement parking and storage cage
- Lift access and security complex giving easy access
- Pet friendly body corporate
At your doorstep is a wonderful community park which includes playground areas and BBQ facilities that the whole family can enjoy. Directly adjacent to the train station with express trains taking only 23 minutes to Parramatta, and 49 minutes to the Sydney CBD, this is an exceptional opportunity for both investor and home occupier with promising capital growth.
Water Rates: $160 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $235 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $770 p/q approx.