Ultra convenient city living
A beautiful contemporary Grimshaw designed residence that sits seamlessly within its retained exposed brick heritage façade. Harbour Mill is a respectful built response to the rich history of the former Edwin Davey & Sons Flour Mill site. This oversize studio apartment is the epitome of style and substance. Embracing the light of a due northern aspect and dominated by all day sunlight, this is truly a home of rare quality.
- Immaculately crafted with the finest of appointments
- Sun-drenched living, Oak timber floors, generous balcony
- Integrated quartz kitchen with Smeg gas appliances
- Sleek bathroom, oversized rimless shower recess
- Ducted air con, European laundry, full building security
- Ample storage cabinetry allocated throughout the apartment
- Bicycle storage facilities, secure parking
- Common exterior BBQ entertaining terrace
Launched in circa 2016 this as new contemporary residence retains the charm of its industrial heritage. It is literally moments to the light rail and a short stroll to the Fish Markets, Darling Harbour, Glebe Point Road, Haymarket and the city centre. Harbour Mill residents enjoy the convenience of direct access to Light Rail.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $230 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $593 p/q approx.