A masterpiece of tranquility and light
Designed by the celebrated Renzo Piano and winner of the prestigious Wilkinson award for architectural excellence, this extraordinary apartment is an offering unmatched in quality or distinction. Tranquilly set amongst the treetops of the adjoining Botanic Gardens, this is luxury inner city living at its finest.
- Elegantly appointed with exceptional finishes throughout
- Crafted for seamless entertaining with open living spaces
- Generous master complete with ensuite, dressing room
- Sleek stone kitchen with gas appliances, breakfast nook
- Deluxe marble bathrooms, baths, frameless glass showers
- With an enclosed balcony, high ceilings, intuitive floorplan
- Large storeroom is a potential study should the need arise
- Ducted air conditioning, polished floors, plantation shutters
Opening to the light of a due eastern aspect and soothed by cooling harbour breezes, it is literally metres to the gardens and State Library, and a short stroll to Martin Place, Hyde Park, Opera House theatres and the city centre.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $304 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $5499 p/q approx.