Quality, space and convenience
In a superb elevated position with a pleasantly expansive outlook, this invitingly peaceful residence is a contemporary home of space and quality. Well configured with superior appointments, it is little more than a short level stroll to community conveniences and landscaped harbourside parklands.
- Generous distinct open plan lounge and dining spaces
- Seamless in/outdoor entertaining, large BBQ balcony
- Double bedrooms, built-ins, master boasts an ensuite
- Deluxe kitchen, air conditioning, intercom, storage cage
- Lift access, resort facilities include a pool and gymnasium
- Stylishly presented interiors, absolutely nothing to add
Perfect for the investor, family or couple alike and set in a vibrant central village enclave, it is merely a matter of moments to cafes and shops, as well as a walk to the ferry and Rhodes Station.
Water Rates: $171 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $245 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1411 p/q approx.