Designer space, light and harbour views
An elevated position in the highly regarded Sugardock complex gives this stylish apartment a stunning outlook over the harbour. Light filled throughout and capturing sweeping northerly views over the water to the Balmain Peninsula and beyond, it offers a smart and modern living space with generous proportions, many high quality finishes and a terrific location within a stroll to the harbourfront, cafes and light rail transport.
- Designed to take full advantage of the sunlight and views
- A light filled open plan layout that flows to the outdoors
- Entertainment terrace and BBQ area with sparkling vistas
- Two bedrooms include a master with ensuite and walk-in
- Sleek gourmet kitchen with island bench and gas fittings
- Separate study nook, internal laundry and great storage
- Indoor & outdoor pools, gym, tennis and steam room
- Ducted air conditioning, intercom entry
- Security car space and lock up storage cage
This great executive property is also ideally positioned within a short walk to the community's resort amenities as well as all of Jacksons Landing's village attractions, including shops and boutiques. It also provides easy access to the CBD, Star City and Darling Harbour.
Water Rates: $168 Quarterly
Council Rates: $240 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $1650 Quarterly