Sweeping views from soaring heights
This brand new, contemporary city residence is both a sanctuary from the vibrant city scape and viewing platform taking in the streets, laneways, parklands and harbour views. Situated in the highly sort-after Darling Harbour precinct, this coveted north-facing one bedroom apartment plus study in Sydney's newest and renowned Darling Square development is a rare offering that encompasses all the trappings of modern urban living.
- Direct north aspect embraces Darling Harbour, Chinese gardens, ANZAC Bridge and city skyline views
- Well proportioned open design with lounge and dining area flowing to the balcony
- Designer contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and Miele appliances
- Large study with built-in storage
- Master bedroom complete with built-in wardrobes
- On site facilities feature heated swimming pool, BBQ facilities, outdoor gymnasium
- Sun deck, residents pavilion and architecturally designed gardens
- Ducted air conditioning, oak floors, LED lighting and video intercom
It makes a quality property designed to give you access to everything you need to live, work and play. Darling Square is one of Sydney's most walkable and connected new neighbourhoods. From the CBD and the harbour, entertainment and education, leisure and lifestyle, the best of Sydney is right at your door.
Water Rates: $177 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $284 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $966 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.