Thornton – Brand New Split-Level Penthouse
Thornton Central apartments are located on the north side of Penrith train station, this stunning penthouse is the first time Penrith has been offered a split-level penthouse rising to the 11th floor, with sweeping views over the Penrith CBD and the picturesque Blue Mountains. Situated in the master-planned community Thornton Estate, offering convenient apartment living only metres to Westfield shopping centre, local parks and quality restaurants and cafes.
- North East facing
- Entertainers eat-in kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close cupboards
- Four burner stove top with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, mirrored splashback
- LED lighting, reverse-cycle air conditioning in the living and bedrooms, MATV and payTV points in living room and bedroom
- Open living and dining with engineered timber flooring and data points, light colour scheme, double height windows embracing an abundance of natural light
- Wool-blend carpeted bedrooms, mirrored built-in robes
- Large study area on the mezzanine floor
- Audio intercom with security and lift access, internal laundry with dryer
- Quality bathrooms with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Basement secure parking, some with a storage cage
- On-site building manager, common landscaped courtyards
- Pets OK on application
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
Available 7 March 2018, pending settlement completion.
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php