A stunning warehouse conversion
Dominated by sweeping district views and filled with the natural light of a NW aspect, this stunning apartment is a warehouse conversion of effortless taste, style and character. Retaining the industrial feel of the original upholstery factory, period and contemporary features are seamlessly balanced.
- Beautifully finished, quality appointments throughout
- Generous double bedrooms come with built-in robes
- Spacious master with double ensuite and a walk-in
- High ceilings, polished floors, exposed timber beams
- Gourmet kitchen, stone benches and gas appliances
- Common gardens, security intercom, tandem parking
Conveniently placed just a short stroll to the cafes, restaurants and entertainment venues of Newtown's famed King Street and moments to both RPA and the University of Sydney, it is a short walk to Victoria Park Pool, regular transport and the heart of the city.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $302 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1589 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.