Deposit Received 16/2 - Thornton - Large Stylish North Facing
Deposit Received 16/2 $460 pw. If you are landlord with a property to lease, please contact David Lipman to appraise your rental property and introduce active tenants. 0409 663 535, firstname.lastname@example.org
Located next to Penrith train station and across the rail line to Westfield, this as new large 94sqm two bedroom unfurnished apartment in the new Thornton Central development, offers convenient living in a master-planned community only metres from all the amenities and transport you'd expect.
- Carpeted open plan living/dining (dark colour scheme) with reverse cycle air conditioning and roller blinds installed throughout
- Filled with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows
- Large north facing balcony
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robes and ensuite
- Large internal laundry with dryer and wasking machine included
- Entertainers gas kitchen with CaesarStone island bench top, soft close kitchen draws and cupboards and stainless steel omega appliances
- NBN connected, efficient LED ceiling downlights and data/TV points in living and bedroom
- Mirrored cabinets in the bathroom with shower head rose
- Security building with basement parking, storage cage and intercom access
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or to Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
Available 27 February 2018.
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspection times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php