A statement in harbourfront style
A sophisticated harbourfront lifestyle is on offer in the acclaimed Finger Wharf development with this spacious loft apartment that offers a unique on-the-water living experience. Set in a private top floor position, it makes an instant impact with its clever two-level design that takes full advantage of the space, natural light and sparkling outlooks over Woolloomooloo's boat-filled waters.
- Stunning harbour views across to Garden Island and Potts Point
- Bright open design offers generous living and dining spaces
- Tall double height ceilings and wall-to-wall picture windows
- Three bedrooms include an upper-level main with ensuite
- Modern granite kitchen equipped with sleek gas appliances
- Lift access, 24-hour security and one secure parking space
- An array of cafes and fine dining virtually at the doorstep
The property also offers excellent investment potential and holds enormous appeal for buyers wanting to secure an exceptional home in a prestige wharf location within walking distance to the Botanic Gardens, Opera House and the CBD.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $214 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $4369 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.