Simplicity, comfort and convenience
Quietly and privately set towards the rear of a boutique lifestyle community, this classic apartment offers simplicity, style and comfort in a premier top floor position. Filled with the light of an eastern aspect, the home is centrally placed little more than a short stroll to Crows Nest village.
- Bright open plan combined lounge and dining area
- Sun-washed double bedroom has a built-in wardrobe
- Neat kitchen, electric appliances, frosted splashbacks
- Secure storage room, single carspace, bamboo floors
- Low maintenance, halogen lighting and double brick
Metres to the magnificent grounds of St Leonards Park and North Sydney Oval, it is within easy walking distance to North Sydney train station and Neutral Bay, as well as merely minutes to the centre of the city. This apartment is well suited to the first home buyer, professional couple or investor.
Water Rates: $176 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $235 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $738 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.