Light, views and an exceptional position
Dominated by spectacular views that stretch across the east to the sparkling harbour waters and flooded with the light of a north-eastern perspective, this stunning dual level apartment is a home of exacting quality and unlimited appeal. In one of Sydney's most esteemed buildings, it is metres to cafe culture.
- Superb opportunity for the investor or home owner alike
- Massive sun-washed terrace is perfect for entertaining
- Bright master has ensuite, built-ins and enclosed balcony
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, integrated CaesarStone kitchen
- Pet-friendly, ducted air conditioning and storage cage
- Manicured gardens, heated pool, gym and concierge
An extremely rare chance to possess a property of pedigree and substance, this flawless residence has been designed by the esteemed firm Wood/Marsh Architecture. Literally metres to the bustling cafes and renowned shops of Oxford Street, it is a stroll to the heart of the CBD.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $219 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1206 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.