Beautifully presented city fringe abode
This immaculately presented apartment provides a sunbathed sanctuary for relaxed inner city living. With a large outdoor terrace coupled with an ultra convenient location, it is ideal for the savvy investor or owner occupier.
- Large balcony with access from lounge and bedroom
- Open plan living with spacious kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Separate laundry room
- Loads of natural light, new carpets
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Full size bathroom with bath
- Double bedroom with built in robes
- Magnetite soundproofing
- Car space available on separate lease if required
- Security building with lift access, communal courtyard
Just a short stroll to shops, cafes and everything that the local Waterloo and Redfern area has to offer. In close proximity to the CBD and only 500m to Redfern station it is ideally located.
Water Rates: $182 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $219 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1085 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.