Spacious and light filled living
Invitingly low maintenance and impeccably presented, this welcoming modern apartment flows over a generous 81sqm. In a prized community set amidst manicured common gardens, the home is conveniently placed no more than a short stroll to St Leonard's train station and city buses.
- With well proportioned living and designated dining areas
- Large balcony off living and bedroom with leafy outlook
- Dual gas/electric kitchen with ample bench space and range hood
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with separate tub and rimless glass shower
- Resort facilities include a gym, pool, spa and sauna
- Lock up garage, full internal laundry and building security
Merely a stroll to trains, Royal North Shore Hospital and St Leonard's and Crow's Nest array of cafes and restaurants. This is a quality opportunity to enter a vibrant village setting.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $344 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1003 p/q approx.