Luxurious living with panoramic views
Perched on the 18th floor and occupying the prized North/West corner, this superbly finished two bedroom apartment offers an open plan living and dining area leading to a sun drenched balcony with unobstructed city and parkland views.
- Open plan kitchen with built-in fridge, Meile appliances, integrated dishwasher
- Separated internal laundry with dryer
- Oak timber flooring in living area, wool carpet in the bedrooms
- Master room with built-in wardrobes and full size en-suite
- Generous sized north facing balcony with city and parkland views – perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Study/office space
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Video intercom security building
- Oversized car space plus separate storage cage
Featuring a large communal roof terrace with integrated seating and outdoor gym. Conveniently located just minutes walk from the buzzing hub of the East Village Shopping Centre, eateries, Danks Street precinct & Green Square Town Centre. City bus and rail transport all on hand with close proximity to Sydney CBD and airport.
Water Rates: $175 Quarterly approx.
Council Rates: $248 Quarterly approx.
Strata Rates: $1000 Quarterly approx.
List & Sell with Morton Green Square and you could be the lucky
winner of a BMW. Visit our website, or speak with your agent
today, to find out how you can win (NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/12640)