With the abundance Thornton has to offer, there's no question why this vibrant suburb is such a sought-after place to live, work and play. Because when it comes to modern life, this one bedroom apartment delivers on every level.
- North-West facing allowing for great light and views
- Lift access and security complex giving easy access
- Large glass slider doors allows indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Top of the range kitchen, stone bench tops and European appliances
- Beautifully tiled bathroom and LED lighting under wall cabinet
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure basement parking and storage cage
- Pet friendly body corporate
At your doorstep is a wonderful community park which includes playground areas and BBQ facilities that the whole family can enjoy. Directly adjacent to the train station with express trains taking only 23 minutes to Parramatta, and 49 minutes to the Sydney CBD, this is an exceptional opportunity for both investor and home occupier with promising capital growth.
Water Rates: $160 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $235 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $770 p/q approx.
If you're interested in buying this property and need market leading mortgage broking assistance, please call Danny Wang at Dimension Finance on 0432 000 365 – Your Concierge to the Lending World.