Treat yourself to 'Divercity' living
The sophisticated design of this light filled 'Divercity' apartment offers a stylish lifestyle with designer finishes and a great city-edge location. It provides a high-quality living space that is impeccably finished throughout and features generous proportions with excellent natural light and privacy.
- Light, fresh and open interiors with polished timber flooring
- Wide covered dining terrace that flows off the living space
- Two bedrooms both feature mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Quality stone kitchen with sleek gas fittings and dishwasher
- Designer bathroom, ensuite and a separate internal laundry
- Air-conditioning, security car space and intercom entrance
- Access to the community's swimming pool, BBQ area and gym
It is also exceptionally well positioned close to all of the amenities that make Waterloo such a popular destination with East Village shopping, Danks Street cafes, parklands and city transport options all within strolling distance.
Water Rates: $175 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $260 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1500 p/q approx.